Friday, May 1, 2009

Where are they?

It occurs to me that we have not heard too much from Mark Jacobs or Paul Barnett lately...

Q: Where are Mark and Paul?

According to twitter, Paul has become an Orc version of Martha Stewart and is setting up a hobby room at Mythic.

As for Mark, I heard that he is on a mission to prove that token gear can actually be obtained. Until that point, he has no time to post.

Seriously though, these two were the face of WAR. Mark especially used to be pretty common on the VN boards. I always thought the way he interacted with the community was great. For the past month (at least), we have heard very little from Mark. Sure, he could just be very busy... but his silence is not very reassuring.

3 comments:

I think their laying low and working on Lands of the Dead would be my guess. I could be wrong...about a great many things.

I enjoy this type of event. It pushes everyone to one spot...WAAAGH!!

"As for Mark, I heard that he is on a mission to prove that token gear can actually be obtained. Until that point, he has no time to post."

Now that made me laugh.

Post a Comment