Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fallout 3: It has begun

I got to play about an hour or so of Fallout 3 last night. Everything went smooth, except exiting which locked up the PC. I really wish I had ordered the 360 version, but life goes on. So here are some thoughts:

  • Great style and a nice change from fantasy.
  • Graphics are pretty good, but I was only in the bunker. The real graphics are outside.
  • Story is good so far.
  • The 'growing up' way was an interesting character development method. Seeing everyone else age along with me was good.
  • I hate Butch.
  • VATS (the targeting) is pretty neat, only used it a few times though.
  • Butch got his in the end, yay for open gameplay.
  • It really seems as if you will return to the bunker at some point, as there were things to do that required some high skills.
  • Post-Apocalyptic Greasers.
So I ended the game as I walked out into the outside world. Should be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment