Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why I am not worried

"Everyone should also please keep in mind what I've been saying for years, look at when a developer lifts the NDA before launch to see how much faith they have in the game's success. If we don't lift ours before well before launch, hell, I wouldn't buy our game either or at least I'd wait till the reviews came out. This policy has never failed me."

-Mark Jacobs

I am very flexible with Warhammer. The individual features and classes do not concern me too much. The overall game experience is what I am interested in. Getting wrapped up in the details is a recipe for disappointment.

Comments like Marks give me confidence that the overall game experience will be good. And if they they don't release the NDA, or feedback is bad I really have not lost anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment